Sunday, November 05, 2006

Temporary Insanity

Over the last few weeks since I submitted my applications for a few places, I had the feeling that I was going temporarily insane waiting for the interview invites. Luckily being in India, I didn't have to check my email continuously, just at 3 a.m. ( or 5 p.m. EST). I was wondering whether it was only me, or whether all MBA aspirants go through a period of temporary insanity. Anyway, still haven't got any invites yet, but luckily have just got bored of waiting and have regained my sanity. Luckily, the Art of Living Class we had gone for two weeks ago seemed to be at the right time for me.

Anyway, now I'm working on my apps for a few more places with deadlines coming up. That keeps me busy, but being unemployed at the moment, still need something else to do. We have a guest at home now, a friend's friend's friend from Austria so I can show him around town for a bit. We also had some jive classes last week, so I'm thinking of throwing a jive party on Wednesday. I've also volunteered to take part in a seminar introducing Fair Trade to pineapple farmers in the area, as an interpreter - from English to Malayalam. I have to go tell my high school teacher since I was pretty bad in Malayalam back then.

Anyway, if anyone is interested in jiving, drop in on Wednesday, and if you're interested in pineapple farming or fair trade, drop in on the 20th of Nov.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

really, a jive party?