Monday, January 08, 2007

Interview for Simon

I just got invited for an interview with the adcom of the Simon Graduate School of Business - University of Rochester. I have a choice between either going to Bombay on the 21st or Delhi on the 23rd. In either case, I guess my planned month long holiday will now turn into a month and a half. It doesn't make sense for me to travel back to Kerala since I have to be in Haridwar on the 29th for my white-water kayaking trip, and then Beks and I are planning our month long trip in Feb from Jaisalmer to Varnasi. Anyway, maybe I'll go to Delhi early and hang in Mussorie or go up to Gangotri to pass the time.

3 comments:

Juggler said...

looks like u've shifted to blogger BETA. Your blog does not get updated on Hella's list. Just send him an e-mail and it should be back...

Ro said...

I did notify Hella an I guess my new posts should come up on that.

nisha said...

Easy option to get useful information as well as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts
bba india