Friday, January 12, 2007

Waitlisted at Babson

Didn't make it to Babson but am waitlisted there. Not sure exactly what that means and what my chances are of getting through now. I was really disappointed because I had really hoped to get into Babson. Whether I would have chosen Babson without aid over ND is another question... Anyway, now all my R1 results are out and its only the R2 apps left. I was also wondering whether it made sense to work for another year, setting up a retirement community in Chennai, and apply again for 2008 or 2009. I guess I will make a final decision after all the application results are in by April or so. Fed up of this waiting and uncertainty.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HI........did you get through Babson? One year MBA or 2 years MBA? Even I am currently on the one year wait list. Got a 560 then a 640 ( after appearing on the wait list) in Gmat.

dissertation help said...

it's good to see this information in your post, i was looking the same but there was not any proper resource, thanx now i have the link which i was looking for my research.